We are having a Team Rep/Safety Officer Meeting on Friday February 27th at 6:30pm located on the bleachers of field 5. Managers please have 2 representatives from your team come to this meeting. I will pass out Information packets and take contact information. You can also pick up Raffle tickets if you have not gotten them yet. If you have any questions feel free email me.
Bear Creek Little League welcomes your sponsorships. Email us at the address below for more information.
- We are doing well with sponsors. If you have a confirmed sponsor, email Anthony Oliver with the information, if you have not yet done this. I need team name and division, Sponsor name as they want it to appear on jerseys and the amount of the sponsorship. After you have done this, please submit all checks and forms to the address on the form.
If you have a sponsor you can ask them to send me a company logo as well. We will post logos on our website for advertisement.
If you have any further questions or are interested in becoming a sponsor, email Anthony Oliver at
I will be at the fields Wednesday evening from 6-8pm for raffle ticket pickup. If you do not pick up your raffle tickets Wednesday, you need to contact me to arrange a time to pick them up. I will provide directions to my house so you can pick up your tickets. All tickets are due the morning of opening day. If you have any questions you can email Anthony Oliver at
This will be the last pick up until after Spring break. I will be out of town Spring Break week.
1. Individual registration fee is $100/player plus $75 Raffle fee.
2. There is a consecutive $10 discount for each sibling that is registered from the
same parents. For example: A family who registers three of their children to play will
pay $100 for Sibling "A", $90 for Sibling "B" and $80 for Sibling "C". Total registration would
3. The registration fee covers the player's uniform, Little League, Inc. fees, and
1. Each player will incur a $75 fee for our Spring fundraiser during registration.
2. Parents will receive a booklet of 15 raffle tickets that can be sold @ $5ea.
3. You keep the money that you earn from these, as it was already collected
4. Tickets can be sold to anyone and the ticket holder does not have to be
present to win.
5. Four winners will be drawn during our Opening Day Ceremonies, March 21st.
6. Values for prize are: 4th-$250, 3rd-$500, 2nd-$750, and Grand Prize-$1,000.
7. Prizes will be purchased this week and the actual prizes will be updated. Past
prizes have included LED-1080p-HDTVs, iPad Bundles, iPod Bundles, XBOX360
Bundles, Wii Consoles, Stainless BBQ Grill/Smoker, Visa Gift Cards, etc.
8. The funds created by the fundraiser allows to cover additional clay, sod, water,
lights, field/grounds maintenance, baseballs, bases/plates, etc.
2. Coaches will be contacting you directly to let you know to which
team your child was drafted. If you have not been contacted by a coach or manager by
Friday, Feb. 20th, please email your division director or contact us here.
3. Any late registrations will be assigned to a team and drafted by a lottery.